Tuesday, May 29, 2007

WEEK 5 POST-OP: I'M READY TO RUN...NOT!!!

Ok, so I think I'm ready. Boy this feels like forever for me- why does mom yell at me everytime I try to play with my sister??? I feel GREAT! I finally tried the supplement that nice lady Brenda sent me. The good news is I didn't seem to mind the flavor! The bad news...well...I had quite the case of the runs (yeah- the D word). I'm sure it's because it's new to me- maybe mom needs to give me a little at a time first. I wonder, is there such thing as an all-in-one pill I could take??? Mom's gonna do some more research :) I get to walk a little further now, which is great. I'm not so good on the leash yet though as I have forgotten my manners (I keep pulling which drives mom CRAZY). Poor mom, she's sitting here itching like crazy. She apparently has chigger bites all over her back (I know, it's a weird place for them). She was taking pictures of dogs at the local animal shelter for the Petfinder site and wallah... she got to take home a surprise(s) from the grass (weeds) there. Mom's pretty disgusted by the description of those little critters! Anyway, I am so lucky to be recovering so well so please cross your fingers and paws for me that I continue to heal so well. Mom will take new pictures of me in the next day or 2 (she's really busy with work stuff right now). Until later....

No comments: