Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3 WEEKS POST- SURGERY: OH MY GOODNESS


Well it has been a fairly uneventful week. As you can see on my sister's face in the second picture- we are both extremely bored! All we can do is chew giantic bones- don't get me wrong, I love them, but geeeez! Mom walked me halfway down the street the day before yesterday (yippeeeee another change of scenery). Well... I wasn't very good on the leash 'cuz I was so excited (I kept pulling like a crazy girl). I seemed to limp a very very tiny bit when I got up later on, so mom of course is making me rest until tomorrow (she'll try again if it every stops raining!). I have a new foster sister who is going through heartworm treatment, so mom now has to walk her on a leash too- she's getting very tired of leashes :) She keeps saying "Oh there's hope- only 7 more weeks 'til we see doc and hopefully we'll get to bury the leash for good" (well we know she doesn't mean it 'cuz she's still going to walk me!). Wonderful Brenda from the Orthodogs group sent me a new supplement to try (it came today) so I can't wait to taste some tomorrow! I'll let everyone know what I think (I'm quite the taste tester!). Check back for more info soon! Congrats to all my doggy friends who are able to roam free!!!!!

No comments: