Tuesday, May 22, 2007

4 WEEKS POST SURGERY: STILL FABULOUS!

Nothing but great news here! Mom is amazed at my progress (I'll post some pics in a day or 2). She has been so busy that she hasn't updated this much. My hair is growing back well (about half-way there) and I am walking extremely well! Mom and dad took me down the street a few blocks and I didn't limp at all when I returned- YIPPPEEEE! My poor sister is bored to tears (so am I), but I just keep counting down the weeks! We still have 6 more weeks until we get the all clear from Dr. Dew. I know it will go fast though, because 4 weeks has flown by! Check back in a few for more details! Hugs and kisses to all my fellow canines who are recovering from surgery or who will have surgery! Keep your heads up- it'll be over before you can say WOOF!

No comments: