Tuesday, June 5, 2007

WEEK 6 POST-OP: GIVE ME MY BONE MOM!




Well mom got too busy to post pics last week! She's as bored as I am at night and has even resorted to trying to steal my bone! Don't worry- I was able to grab it and go! The picture in front of the fan is from after I went on a walk (I'm so spoiled that mom turns the fan on for me when I get back and I go right to my place!). Mommy got a new anti-pull leash for me and used it tonight. She's all excited about it because it seemed to work (only time will tell 'cuz that's what she said after the first day using a regular harness). She kept bragging to daddy how good I was on my walk. Of course she also said that she's going to cut back even more on my groceries because (and I quote) "Bella looks like a walrus". What's that all about??? Anyway, I made it even farther today without limping (maybe 7-8 big blocks) so I think mom is going to start having me walk even more. I think she is shocked that it has already been 6 weeks (it's going by so fast!). She's not sure exactly how far I should be going right now, but I don't think I'm going far enough. Oh well, the good news is I might be able to get out even more real soon! I'll let her know if it's too far I'm sure! Oh and my hair is pretty much all grown in (tiny bit shorter than the rest) so i'll try to have mom take pictures of my knee so you can see how "normal" it looks now (no visible scar really). Wags and licks from me :)

No comments: