Friday, June 22, 2007

WEEK 8 POST-OP: CLOSE UP PICS OF KNEE





Mom thought you might want to see what my knee looks like now. She's sorry it's taken so long to post this week :) It's so hot outside so I pretend to sunbathe inside (well not really... actually I lie on my back and moan so that one of my canine buddies will come over and try to play with me. That is until mom steps in- she's a bummer sometimes). My hair is almost completely grown in now. Mom has noticed I have lost some muscle mass in my leg, but I'm doing great functionally (that's what she says- it just means I walk great on my leg; I'm not limping at all and never have really; and I'm feeling really good). Only 2-3 more weeks and hopefully I'll get the okay to play. Mom only has 1 more week of work until she gets a break so I can't wait until she has more time to walk me. Right now she only has time once per day so I think she said she would try to walk me twice a day (as long as it's not too hot- it's 97 degrees right now). I hope everyone is recovering well from their surgeries! Until next week....

No comments: