Friday, April 27, 2007

WHEW... WE COULD HAVE HAD A CATASTROPHE

OK, mom had to go to work today and she was so worried anyway (daddy comes home at noon). Well... she got a call from daddy around 12:15 that I was loose in the house when he got home! They put me in the ex-pen in the living room, but I had to go to the bathroom so badly (#2), that I had to get out of there (after all, I NEVER would go to the bathroom on her beautiful rug!). Daddy found the ex-pen collapsed and I was just wandering around. Mommy explained to daddy that I used the bathroom this morning a tiny bit, but that I was obviously still constipated (i.e., I tried numerous times to go again, but nothing happened). SOOOOO... apparently when she left for work, well let's just say, I was ready to go again (ALOT according to daddy- I couldn't help it though). Mommy felt really really guilty about leaving me, but I had been so good and who knew I'd have to go to the bathroom again (it was kinda a mess). No worries though, I seem to be okay. I'm walking on all fours still and mom iced me since I was a little more swollen than yesterday around my ankle. Hopefully I'll get my pain patch off tomorrow and mommy and daddy can watch me all weekend without my "cone head". Then on Monday, she might be breakin' out the old crate while she's gone! I really don't bother my incision at all, only my hind end (perhaps swollen anal glands???) and the pain patch (it seems to ooze a little from the sutures). Mom will let you know what happens later- gotta go nap!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Bella, I am so glad to hear how wonderfully you are doing!! You are a very smart girl to have made sure you didn't go on the rug, I am sure your mommy is very proud!
Keep us all posted on your progress, we are looking forward to hearing about you and your sister playing in the sun=)