Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MY SISTER, LULA, AND MOM'S ATTEMPT TO CONFINE ME!

OK, mom tried to keep me in the bedroom so I could rest quietly in my ex-pen. Well.. I didn't like to be separated from everyone, so I just kept whining until she took me in the other room with everyone. My sister, Lula, was so sweet. She went running to see me and stayed beside me in the room. Of course, mommy and daddy have to watch her so she doesn't trip me on accident. Now, my ex-pen is in the family room. Mom thought about not using it, but I kept getting up and roaming too much in the house (I was looking for people to sit with me!). She tried to take me to the bathroom outside, but I refused to walk in the wet grass (of course, it's raining on my day home from surgery!). I have 2 1/2 steps to go down to get outside and the doc said it's fine as long as I stay on the leash and go really slow. I went down fine, but I waited at the bottom of the stairs for someone to pick me up on the way back up. Daddy went to the store to get last minute supplies (doc said a can of tuna in oil a day is good for constipation too) so mommy had to call him back to pick me up (I'm still unsure ya know). All is well, I decided to rest for a while...

No comments: