Thursday, April 26, 2007

BELLA'S CURRENT ACCOMMODATIONS

As mom told you yesterday, I had to move my accommodations from the bedroom to the family room (notice my sis, Lula is always watching over me). She added the gate on the front to give me a little extra room- plus it helps her to climb over faster! Mom slept on the couch "just in case" and I made it through the night without incident! I'm doing better today. I just got back from outside and I used my leg most of the time. The only problem is, I haven't gone to the bathroom since 4:00 yesterday (peed I mean- I'm not worried about the other yet). I keep refusing to go in the grass 'cuz it's wet still. I know I'm probably a little dehydrated 'cuz I only drank once yesterday so there's not much in there , but mom's gonna have to keep an eye on that. Mommy just iced me down again- I'm pretty good about letting her do it. I have a little fluid built up around above my ankle, which is to be expected they said (kind of like a jelly sack the size of a small bouncie ball). Mommy took off work again today to keep an eye on me :) . If all goes well, she'll be able to go to work tomorrow since daddy gets home around noon. I'm going to rest again so I'll fill you all in later!

No comments: