Tuesday, July 24, 2007

13 WEEKS POST-OP: UPDATE

Haven't I changed alot (just kidding, read on and you'll know who this is)
Oh I know it's been a while since I've posted, but mom went out of town for her mom's surprise birthday party in St. Louis. I wasn't able to go with her so she hired my favorite babysitter, Laura. Poor poor Laura had to watch all 6 of us- can you imagine! That's right- mom took in 1 more foster dog (a boy this time- yippee!). I know you are thinking mom is crazy, but the shelter was going to put him to sleep and she just couldn't take it! So, if you know anyone that is looking for a wonderful dog, Dexter is available (that's him in the picture). He's a goofy boy, but I think he's a keeper! He actually makes me look bad- he learned to sit, fetch, and shake all in a matter of minutes! Anyway, enough about my foster brother.
I have been in heaven these last 2 weeks. Mom takes me for walks nearly every day and I'm able to go further each time. The only problem is when it's so hot outside...I just don't do very well being so large and black :) I played a little hard yesterday, so I came in limping a little bit. The good news is it was gone by morning (mom thinks I was probably sore like Doc said could happen). No biggie, good as new today! I'll keep you posted and take new pictures as soon as I can! Wags and kisses to all of you!

No comments: