Monday, March 29, 2010

IT'S BEEN A LONG LONG TIME.. ALL IS GOOD



Well Mommy said she completely forgot about my Blog- crazy huh! It has been over a year since I last posted something. I am doing very well for the most part. Mommy still complains about how big I am and has cut my food down alot, but I'm getting older and I just don't seem to drop the pounds like I used to.

My legs/knees are doing ok still. I just get a little sore still when I overdo it and my mommy gives me a pain pill. I absolutely LOVE to go out in the country and run around though. I still have my siblings Lula, Speckles, and Munchkin. Mommy and Daddy still foster other pups in need too. They always complain that there aren't enough good homes for them so some of them have lived with us for over a year now. It's ok though, I'm up for anything!

That's me with one of mommy and daddy's foster pups, Percy. That poor baby was hit by a car and broke his pelvis. He had to have surgery too where they actually removed part of his hip bone- can you imagine??? I think I got lucky :)


I still love the water and my long-time buddy Lula is always there by my side. We have been best friends since I was about a year old! Two peas in a pod mommy says!

Of course after my swim, I MUST scratch my back!


I can be a little vocal when daddy ignores me (it usually works to tell him though...hee hee).

Well Mommy is calling me, so I must go for now. I hope all my fellow canine surgery buddies are recovering well!

No comments: